It’s All French This Month With Some
Interesting Grapes to Experience!
One of the oldest grapes in the Languedoc –
come here Eric talk about Picpoul.
Ahhh . . it’s hot outside and a perfect time for a crisp, dry Rose from Provence.
We’ll top it off with a rich and bold Carignan that shows blackberry and exotic spices.
- Sauvignon Blanc from Italy
- A red from Austria that I bet you’ve probably
never heard of . . let along tasted!
- and a Sangiovese based blend
from Ferrari-Carano out of Sonoma
Three different profiles . . and all unique!
This month we’ve got three different grapes . .
from three different countries
- Verdejo from Spain
- Primitivo from Italy
- Cabernet Franc from Argentina
It’s “Around the World” this month as you’ll be tasting wines from Argentina, Spain and the good ‘ole U S of A!
(and . . if you don’t know what Torrontes is . . you’re going to find out tonight!)
For you red drinkers we’ve got an interesting comparison – two Cabs:
- one from Argentina
- and one from Chile.
Plus, a tasty Chardonnay
from the Macon region
Some GREAT wines this time:
• a dry Rose
• and a Pinot Noir from France . . .
• and an interesting Italian red – made from a grape I’ll bet you’ve never heard of!!!