- Pinot Noir from Chile
- dry Rose’
- Rioja white blend from
- A big red from Portugal
- A unique grape from Spain
- and we’re going to change the way you think about a familiar wine
It’s “Around the World” this month as you’ll be tasting wines from Argentina, Spain and the good ‘ole U S of A!
(and . . if you don’t know what Torrontes is . . you’re going to find out tonight!)
For you red drinkers we’ve got an interesting comparison – two Cabs:
- one from Argentina
- and one from Chile.
Plus, a tasty Chardonnay
from the Macon region
Some GREAT wines this time:
• a dry Rose
• and a Pinot Noir from France . . .
• and an interesting Italian red – made from a grape I’ll bet you’ve never heard of!!!
This month we’ve got a real treat –
• a 2010 Crianza from Rioja Spain (yes, that IS the current vintage!)
• along with a big red
• and a crisp white from Bordeaux France.
This month we feature
• a blend of Sangiovese and Cab from Italy
• and a pair of wines from an historic city in France.
This month we head to South America
• for a Malbec from Argentina
• and a Carmenere from Chile
• Plus a surprise grape from Italy!
All Italian Wines!
We’ve got two California reds plus an interesting Italian white grape that you may have never tried!