Cork & Barrel is looking for Bourbon (and Wine!) Ambassadors for our new location at Blue Grass Airport. This is one of the first retail bourbon locations in the U.S. where travelers will be able to purchase our famous Kentucky bourbon – and carry it on the plane.
We need people who are passionate about bourbon and can effectively share with our customers the rich history that Kentucky bourbon enjoys.
Youʼll have the opportunity to meet industry insiders and expand both your knowledge and palate as we grow this business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- welcoming guests (customers) into the store and into Lexington
- acquire and share knowledge of the bourbon industry, Kentucky distilleries and bourbon history
- acquire and share general information about wine
- represent Cork & Barrel in a welcoming, respectful and helpful manner
- maintain appropriate inventory and stock levels
- other duties as needed to run a successful retail location
The airport location will be open 7 days / week – so we have very flexible scheduling that allows for both full-time and part time work.
We will provide ongoing training and education as well as a challenging work environment.
If you would like to be a part of this exciting industry – and to learn more about the opportunities we offer, please call the store (859-278-9463) or fill out the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”60″ title=”Contact form 1″]